Creating purposeless Escort blog content often leads to nowhere. You won’t get new readers or more traffic if your blog post isn’t set up correctly for search engine optimisation.
Sure it’s nice to give your existing clients something to read but is that a good use of your time?
By Search Engine Optimising your blog posts you have more chance in having your content added to search engines and if your content is in the top 10 think of how many new potential clients may find you and your website.
So, we have created this blog creation checklist to give you the essentials on optimsing your blogs.
So, how do you ensure you meet your goals? How do you write content that satisfies readers and search engines?
Here are some essential elements you should keep in mind:
- Create unique content that is not on another site. If you are using an advertising site, don’t use the same copy in your posts as you have used on the ad site
- Add one H1 headline that tells your users what the blog post is about
- Add headings throughout your text. Every 200 words of so, fewer words are ok, more than 200 words per paragraph should be avoided. Keep the reading experience easy and logical.
- Add images for every desktop scroll length (so that visitors see at least one image every time they scroll through the website)
- Have an exact match keyword density of 0.8-1.3%. This shouldn’t be seen as a direct ranking factor. However, less than 0.8% can lead to lack of relevance and more than 1.3% isn’t a great reading experience anymore. If you’re experienced, forget the numbers and decide yourself whether it’s a great read or not.
- A blog sidebar can increase engagement.
- If you want to make money with your blog posts you might not want to add a sidebar as that could potentially decrease your page’s conversion rate.
- If it’s for brand building and increasing authority, a sidebar can increase engagement enormously. You can add CTAs like “meet me” or “sign up for our newsletter”, relevant blog post recommendations, categories etc.
- If the blog post has local relevance, add call to action sections to the post to get more leads.
- Interlink other relevant blog posts using appropriate anchor texts. Do not use exact matches or one word anchors on and on again. Instead, mix them up.
- Choose decent file names, alt texts, titles, and compress your images before uploading
Escort Blog Content Checklist
- Write unique content of at least 500 words and use 1 unique target keyphrase for each blog post as the primary keyword.
- Do not use content that you have used on another site such as a directory
- Write for your readers in your own writing style
Escort Blog Page Title
- Should express what post is about.
- Have a keyword at the beginning.
- Be worth clicking.
- Should be properly organised
- Reveal the topic of the article
- Engage users & make them continue reading
- Add helpful links within content pointing to your other posts
- Choose articles that are relevant to the current post
- Adding 1 external link also helps
Visualise your story
- Optimise alt tags for those who cannot see the image
- Choose the right compression to keep the quality, yet allow fast loading
- Check visuals on mobile & desktop.
Show what to do next
- Add a call to action to guide readers, e.g., to subscribe, check product, etc._
Escort Blog Content Keywords
- Define primary and secondary keywords
- Use the main keyword within the first 100 words
- Add a keyword to the title and preferably in headings,
- Naturally use keywords in the anchor text
- Optimize for long-tail keywords (if possible).
- Create a short yet descriptive URL
- Make sure it matches the title, Include a primary keyword in your URL.
- Use it to give extra information about your post, Include 1-2 keywords in it.
- Friendly Content for Both
- WordPress Plugins are very helpful great and can significantly develop your text.
- Make sure you have a balance between what the plugin asks for and information for real readers. Include enough cortent into your post and make it interesting & engaging for people.
Follow our Escort Blog Content Checklist and create outstanding unique content and google and other search engines may reward you with lots of free organic traffic. With these easy yet working tips, you can improve your blog’s posts performance.